I was reading my cousin Kesha's blog and it reminded me of a scary story. This story didn't happen to me, it just scared me when I heard it. This happened to my cousin Jamie. She is living with my Grandma in Montana. I can't remember if this happened last summer or the summer before that. A few nights before we got there she had a crazy experience. Someone had recommended a scary movie for her to watch. Jamie watched the movie in her room, before she went to bed. Jamie's room is downstairs and grandma sleeps upstairs. Grandma has a hard time going down stairs so she does not go down there very often. All the lights were turned off when Jamie went in her room to watch the movie. I don't know the name of the movie and I have never seen the movie. Jamie told me that in the movie there is a spot on the wall. The people clean the spot off the wall and the spot keeps coming back and it gets bigger. So, after the movie ends, Jamie needs to go upstairs and get ready for bed. There is a guest room, right across from Jamie's room. The door sits open all the time. When Jamie came out of her room, the door was partially closed and the lamp was on in the room. It was a touch lamp. she was really freaked out. She hurried upstairs and got ready for bed. She did not go in the room to turn off the light. She was too afraid. She just went to bed. I can't remember if the light was off in the morning or if she turned it off in the morning. Anyways, so in the morning she was sitting at the table eating breakfast with Grandma, when Grandma says, "I had the strangest dream last night." Then she went on to tell Jamie about her dream. In her dream there was a spot on the wall. She cleaned the spot off the wall and the spot came back. So she cleaned it again and it came back again! she kept cleaning the spot and it kept coming back. Scary, Huh!?! Jamie also said that there was a part in the movie were some kids make a face or something like that. On Sunday when Jamie went to church, she was teaching her primary class. She was turned around writing on the chalk board, when she turned back around, the kids in her class were making the same face that the kid in the movie made.
So that's the story. I thought it was so creepy when I heard it. I'm creeped out right now, just retelling it.
3 comments:
Wow that is a scary story. Remember when all of us used to get together and tell scary stories? That was so fun.
Funny how we creep ourselves out for the fun of it. Why was she watching a scary movie by herself? I couldn't do that.
I think you should add your bear in Montana story to your blog.
EEK! that is so creepy! Do you remember telling scary stories in your bathroom with a ton of people and the lights out? Pretty sure I am terrified of mirror now because of that! Seriously, they creep me out! I love this blog, by the way! I can just picture you re-telling these stories!
Post a Comment