Me and the cake
I don't remember this story very well, so if anyone reading this remembers it differently, let me know. We rode to school with Rachael in her big van sometimes. This was no mini van. It was a really, really big van (atleast I thought it was). Anyways......It was Jenny Springman's Birthday and I made a cake for her. We took it to school with us and at lunch time we all went out to eat. It looks like we went to Blimpie. We took the cake in with us and celebrated her Birthday, then we all went back to school. Before we went into school, we covered the remaining cake and left it sitting on the back seat in the van. After school we were all excited to eat some more cake, but when we went out to the van, the cake was all gone. We searched the van and the cake was nowhere to be found. We always wondered what happened to that cake. It is still a mystery. This wasn't a very funny story, but we made up stories and joked about what happened to the cake for a long time afterward. So it brings back fun memories.
Belinda, me, Kristyn, Kristy (my sister), Rachael, Jenny, and Janae
2 comments:
I remember that cake. I don't remember eating at Blimpie and I don't even remember that the cake was missing. Man I really need a blog for my whole life. I really forget things easily.
I guess Rodger still has a job?
wow look at our mailbox. i dont remember it being that rusty! Man... I am surprised it was still standing! I cant say I ever knew about a disappearing cake.
Post a Comment