Friday, March 11, 2011

Good Times with Jenny and Janae


I love going through my old videos! I did so many embarrassing things and recorded so many of them. The first two videos I have are of me, Jenny, and Janae. We were bored and this is how we decided to entertain ourselves. I loved playing with the camcorder so much. I remember when anybody would ask, "What should we do?", I would usually answer, "Let's make a movie!"
In this first video, Jenny is just sitting in a parking lot just video taping whatever. Janae (an unsuspecting shopper) is headed to her car, when trouble strikes!

In this next video, Jenny gets hit by a car!

Jenny, Janae, Missy, Sara (Kristy's friend), and I went on a vacation to Montana the summer of 1999. We made a lot of videos on that trip. I will post more of those later. This is the first video we took on our vacation. We stopped in Idaho Falls to use the bathroom. Janae is recording this. She wants evryone to believe that we are in Hawaii. Good Times!!!

This video is especially funny and embarrassing! When ever something happened that was video worthy, but no video camera was present to record it, I felt the need to act it out, that way the story or funny happening will always be remembered. I have plenty of videos of me telling about something funny or crazy that happened when the camera was not rolling. Usually the video is taken right after it happens, but not always.
this is me telling and acting out how my college roomate, Alicia, threw a major fit when her bike was stolen. It's funny because she was a very dramatic person and acted this way a lot.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good Times! oh and FYI, I was not on that trip with you Jenny, Janae, and Kristys friend. I went with you, Jenny, and Regan though.