Monday, July 28, 2008

Icing Fights

I have always loved cake decorating. So on My friends birthdays I would make them a birthday cake. A lot of times when other friends were around while I was decorating, we would end up getting into icing fights. I really do not like to have an icing fight! I don't like it when someone smears icing or any food on me. I never have. It is funny after it is all over, but I feel so frustrated and so angry while it is happening. I would try so hard to avoid these fights. I think they probably happened more, because of the way I would react. I just really hated this! My friend Jenny was the one who usually started the fights. Here are some pictures from one of the fights.
Here is Racheal smearing icing on Jenny. This is me feeling really frustrated and angry! I always fought back because I had to. Sometimes I would laugh, but I was really not happy about these fights.
Racheal attacking Jenny while I run away.
I'm laughing, but I'm not happy.
Racheal
This picture is not of an icing fight. This is a picture from my birthday. They all got together and made a really big cake to suprise me with. I felt so special. That big cake really made my day. I was not able to eat it though. They made it at Jenny's house and she had dogs. when I cut the cake, I noticed that there was dog hair in it. That was a bummer, but it's the thought that counts.



3 comments:

Janae said...

yeah we pretty much ROCK! Sorry about the hair. If it counts we worked REALLY REALLY hard on it. The pictures are really funny, especially the ones of Rachael and Jami! Thanks for sharing.

Melissa said...

Fun stuff. I remember seeing alot of icing fights and then getting to hear you complain about how much you hated them. I was just always happy that I never got stuck in one of those. They were great fun to watch from a distance.

At Last said...

You always made the cutest cakes for us. I loved the one year that you made me a train, it was so AWESOME, You are so talented!!Those were fun times!!!