Friday, July 25, 2008

K-mart Photo Booth

One of my favorite things to do was go to Iceburg. It was tradition to stop at K-mart on the way to or home from Iceburg. I loved stopping to get our pictures taken! We did that a lot. After a while, we had used all our poses, so we had to start getting creative and bring props with us. We had so much fun!
When I think about K-mart pictures, the memory that comes to my mind is.......... We were doing pictures with one of us in at a time and at the end, all of us jump in. I remembering hurry to get out so someone else could get in and on the way out I tripped and fell. We all started laughing. The reason I remember was that when I looked up, I noticed that the cashiers and other customers were also laughing. I was really embarrassed, but I didn't care because we were having so much fun. We didn't have too much time to sit and laugh though, because the booth was still taking our picture and we had to get ready to jump in again for the finally when all of us would be in the picture.
These pictures are with Janae, Jenny, Kristy, Shannon and myself. I only found one picture with Shannon. I think that Shannon and Missy must have taken those pictures when we had them done.
These pictures have Kristy, Janae, Rachel, Missy and Me.
These pictures are of Jenny, Janae and Me.
More with Jenny, Janae and Me. The signs were suppossed to make it look like we were being booked into Jail.
Jenny and I got all dressed up for these pictures. We took turns wearing the wig and hat. We were also wearing funny shirts.


These pictures are of Kristy, Jenny, Mark and I. It was hard to convince any of the guys to come. This is probably when he had the hots for Jenny. I bet that's why he came.

The pictures on the left are of Me holding my neices, Elizabeth and Kristin. I babysat them a lot back then. The other pictures are of Jenny, Regan and Me.

Jenny, Regan and Myself. I can't remember if I bought the weights and then we used them in our pictures before we left the store or if we actually brought the weights back to the store just to use them as props in our picture. We did funny stuff like that all the time.

Me and Janae
We made it look like we were being booked into jail. I think Janae is angry, I'm dumb (notice my sign is upside down) and Jenny is just too cool to even care.
I remember people starring at us alot when we would do our photos. We had to hurry and trade places really fast in order to get a picture of each of us alone and when you are carrying props it gets kind of crazy. We always had so much fun! If you have any memories of this and maybe you remember a specific time that or anything, I would love to hear about it. If you never went to get your picture in a photo booth with me, tell me of any funny stories that this reminds you of. I just love to reminisce about the good old days!







5 comments:

Janae said...

Oh Jenny.. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photo booth! I wonder if its still there? We probably kept that little machine in buisness. Thanks for posting all those pictures. They made me laugh!

Melissa said...

you guys were crazy! I honestly dont remember the photo booth but apparently I went with you a time or two. It was fun seeing all those pictures though.

At Last said...

I am sooo sad that I didn't do the photo booth things with you guys, where in the world was I..probably hanging out with a lame boyfriend, (what a dummy I am sometimes)I soooo missed out. They are great pix. Sooo funny. Oh and yes that photo booth is still there!! Next time we get together we are sooo going to kmart for pix!!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad that you guys are leaving comments! I will call evrybody the next time I come to Salt Lake. I think it would be so fun for all of us to go to K-mart for pics and Iceburg!

Shannon said...

LOL! How awesome is that! I love the one random picture of me...I loved hanging out with you girls!